The Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 Cordless Band Saw is the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spots. With a cut capacity of 3-1/4 inches and low vibration, this saw provides the cleanest cuts on the most common materials, including strut, 2-1/2-inch conduit, 3-inch angle iron, 3-inch copper and threaded rod, without ruining the threads.
Features of the Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 18-Volt Cordless Band Saw:
- Lightweight enough to easily cut overhead and in tight places.
- Tool-free adjustable material shoe allows for quick adjustments of the shoe and flush cuts when working with materials mounted on walls or ceilings.
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in poorly lit work environments.
- High-impact polymer for long-lasting durability.
- Blade ejection system allows the user to quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop-resistant pulley guard with engineered geometries.
- 3-1/4-inch cut capacity slices through common materials such as steel, aluminum, pipe and more.
- Designed with a cast-aluminum gear case to withstand jobsite abuse and maintain gear positioning.
- Powerful cutting capacity makes this a suitable tool for professional electricians, technicians, and plumbers since it can easily cut through common materials and is easy to use in a wide range of applications.
- This durable power tool is made to ensure long-term, heavy use. Made from high-quality materials, this band saw will last a long time before it wears out.
- The adjustable material shoe makes it easier to work with wall- and ceiling-mounted materials, as adjustments, can be made to according to the work situation on the ground.
- Compact and lightweight, this band saw works efficiently without weighing you down but is still powerful enough to handle tough jobs without difficulty.
- The Milwaukee brand has excellent customer service.
- Unlike the plug-in version of this band saw, the cordless Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 band saw is much smaller and lighter, making it even easier to maneuver.
- Some reviewers said the band saw didn’t last that long with consistently heavy daily usage.
- Blade, batteries, and charger are sold separately.
A saw that combines comfort and convenience without compromising its powerful cutting ability, this product works best for pros who frequently need to cut aluminum or stainless steel.
|Product||Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2629-20 M18 18-Volt Cordless Band Saw||DEWALT DCS371B 20V MAX Lithium-ion, Bare Tool||DEWALT DWM120K 10 Amp 5-Inch Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Kit|
|Dimension||17 x 12 x 4.8 inches||8.7 x 12.2 x 15.38 inches||14.2 x 23.5 x 7.9 inches|
|Weight||10.2 pounds||10.2 pounds||15 pounds|
|Warranty||5 years||3 years||3 years|
Check the Price
| Check the Price|| Check the Price|